THE .14-221 Eichelberger IS ALSO KNOWN AS:
SUMMARY OF THE .14-221 Eichelberger CARTRIDGE:
The .14-221 Eichelberger is a Center Fire cartridge with a Bullet Diameter of 0.144 in” (3.66mm) that is primarily used in Rifles. The .14-221 Eichelberger originated in The United States in (UNKNOWN DATE). The .14-221 Eichelberger also has a case length of 1.4 in” (35.56mm) and an overall length of (UNKNOWN).
Additional Cartridge Designations: Wildcat Cartridge.
The .14-221 Eichelberger Firearm Cartridge Originated in The United States
- Year Introduced:
- Country of Origin: The United States
- Case Type: Rimless, Bottleneck
- Primary Application: Rifles
- Bullet Diameter: 0.144 in” (3.66mm)
- Neck Diameter: 0.17 in” (4.32mm)
- Shoulder Diameter: 0.356 in” (9.04mm)
- Base Diameter: 0.356 in” (9.04mm)
- Rim Diameter: 0.378 in” (9.6mm)
- Rim Thickness: 0.045 in” (1.14mm)
- Case Length: 1.4 in” (35.56mm)
- Overall Length:
- Case Capacity: 18.85 gr H20 (1.22 cm3)
- Primer: Center Fire (Small Rifle)
- Rifling Twist: 1:8.75 in (222mm)
- Max Pressure:
- CIP Pressure:
- CIP Proof Test:
NOTE: This Firearms Cartridge Library is currently in BETA and may not contain complete information or data. The data displayed here by Bullet-Blog is for information use only and should not be used as a reference for reloading live ammunition. When consulting the information on this site or any other information source regarding firearms or ammunition, always compare information against a second or third reference such as a trusted industry authority or reloading manual. Use information here at your own risk.
* Relative to ruler-scaled image above. Size will vary by screen and device used for viewing.
Cartridge Data Published On: January 19, 2015 at 5:23 pm by Bullet-Blog and last updated on February 1, 2015 at 2:22 am