THE .12 WMR IS ALSO KNOWN AS:
SUMMARY OF THE .12 WMR CARTRIDGE:
The .12 WMR (AKA: .12 Eichelberger Winchester Rimfire Magnum, .12 Eichelberger WRM, .12-22 WRM, .12-22 Eichelberger WRM, .12 Eichelberger Win Mag RF) is a Rimfire cartridge with a Bullet Diameter of 0.123 in” (3.12mm) that is primarily used in Rifles. The .12 WMR originated in The United States in (UNKNOWN DATE). The .12 WMR also has a case length of 1.064 in” (27.03mm) and an overall length of (UNKNOWN).
Additional Cartridge Designations: Wildcat Cartridge.
The .12 WMR Firearm Cartridge Originated in The United States
- Year Introduced:
- Country of Origin: The United States
- Case Type: Rimmed, Bottleneck
- Primary Application: Rifles
- Bullet Diameter: 0.123 in” (3.12mm)
- Neck Diameter: 0.14 in” (3.56mm)
- Shoulder Diameter: 0.238 in” (6.05mm)
- Base Diameter: 0.241 in” (6.12mm)
- Rim Diameter: 0.293 in” (7.44mm)
- Rim Thickness: 0.05 in” (1.27mm)
- Case Length: 1.064 in” (27.03mm)
- Overall Length:
- Case Capacity:
- Primer: Rimfire (Rimfire)
- Rifling Twist: 1:5.5 in (140mm)
- Max Pressure:
- CIP Pressure:
- CIP Proof Test:
NOTE: This Firearms Cartridge Library is currently in BETA and may not contain complete information or data. The data displayed here by Bullet-Blog is for information use only and should not be used as a reference for reloading live ammunition. When consulting the information on this site or any other information source regarding firearms or ammunition, always compare information against a second or third reference such as a trusted industry authority or reloading manual. Use information here at your own risk.
* Relative to ruler-scaled image above. Size will vary by screen and device used for viewing.
Cartridge Data Published On: January 19, 2015 at 5:23 pm by Bullet-Blog and last updated on February 1, 2015 at 2:22 am