THE .12 Viper IS ALSO KNOWN AS:
SUMMARY OF THE .12 Viper CARTRIDGE:
The .12 Viper is a Center Fire cartridge with a Bullet Diameter of 0.123 in” (3.12mm) that is primarily used in Rifles. The .12 Viper originated in (UNKNOWN ORIGIN) in (UNKNOWN DATE). The .12 Viper also has a case length of 1.298 in” (32.97mm) and an overall length of (UNKNOWN).
Additional Cartridge Designations: Wildcat Cartridge.
- Year Introduced:
- Country of Origin:
- Case Type: Rimless, Bottleneck
- Primary Application: Rifles
- Bullet Diameter: 0.123 in” (3.12mm)
- Neck Diameter: 0.145 in” (3.68mm)
- Shoulder Diameter: 0.345 in” (8.76mm)
- Base Diameter: 0.361 in” (9.17mm)
- Rim Diameter: 0.361 in” (9.17mm)
- Rim Thickness: 0.05 in” (1.27mm)
- Case Length: 1.298 in” (32.97mm)
- Overall Length:
- Case Capacity: 19 gr H20 (1.23 cm3)
- Primer: Center Fire (Small Pistol)
- Rifling Twist:
- Max Pressure:
- CIP Pressure:
- CIP Proof Test:
NOTE: This Firearms Cartridge Library is currently in BETA and may not contain complete information or data. The data displayed here by Bullet-Blog is for information use only and should not be used as a reference for reloading live ammunition. When consulting the information on this site or any other information source regarding firearms or ammunition, always compare information against a second or third reference such as a trusted industry authority or reloading manual. Use information here at your own risk.
* Relative to ruler-scaled image above. Size will vary by screen and device used for viewing.
Cartridge Data Published On: January 19, 2015 at 5:23 pm by Bullet-Blog and last updated on February 1, 2015 at 2:22 am