The term Bullet-Blog, or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- We provide links in this website that point to external websites. These links are provided for your both convenience to provide further information as well as advertisement purposes. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s) or products listed within Bullet-Blog or the websites that we link to. We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws
- You agree that Bullet-Blog may, in its sole discretion and without prior notice, terminate your access to the Site and/or block your future access to the Site if we determine that you have violated these Terms and Conditions or other agreements or guidelines which may be associated with your use of the Site.
- You agree that Bullet-Blog may, in its sole discretion and without prior notice, terminate your access to the Site, for cause, which includes (but is not limited to) (1) requests by law enforcement or other government agencies, (2) a request by you (self-initiated account deletions), (3) discontinuance or material modification of the Site or any service offered on or through the Site, or (4) unexpected technical issues or problems.
Bullet-Blog does not promise that the website or any content, service or feature of the website will be error-free or uninterrupted, or that any defects will be corrected, or that you use of the site will provide specific results. The site and its content are delivered on an “as-is” and “as-available” basis. All information provided on the site is subject to change without notice. Bullet-Blog cannot ensure that any files, attachments, or other data submitted or downloaded from the website will be free of viruses or contamination of destructive features. You assume total responsibility for your use of this website and any associated websites, including but not limited to all facets of social media, and in accordance with local and federal laws.
As a user of this website you have the ability to opt-out at any time. Your sole remedy against Bullet-Blog for dissatisfaction with the website or any content held within the website, within associated websites, including but not limited to all facets of social media accounts held by bullet-blog, or any third party users or affiliates is to stop using the site or any such content.
The above disclaimers apply to any damages, liability or injuries caused by any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, communication line failure, theft or destruction of or unauthorized access to, alteration of, or use, whether for breach of contract, tort, negligence or any other cause of action.
Warranties and Proper Use of Information
Bullet-Blog expressly disclaims any and all warranties with respect to any and all products sold or distributed by it, through affiliate marketing, or third party services, the safety or suitability thereof, or the results obtained including, without limitation, any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose and/or any other warranty.
Visitors to this website assume all risk, responsibility and liability whatsoever for any and all injuries including but not limited to severe injury or death, losses or damages to persons or property consequential or not, arising from the use of any product or data found on or associated with Bullet-Blog.com or and any of its associated websites, external accounts including but not limited to all facets of social media. Bullet-Blog neither assumes nor authorizes any person to assume for it any liability in connection with the use of any information, data, or product. The individual accessing this site assumes the risk of safe practices with all information provided by Bullet-Blog.com. Failure to do so could result in severe personal injury or death, and/or property damages.
Definition of Social Media
forms of electronic communication (as Web sites for social networking and microblogging) through which users create online communities to share information, ideas, personal messages, and other content (as videos)
Source: “Social Media.” Merriam-Webster.com. Merriam-Webster, n.d. Web. 10 Nov. 2014.